Nigel Wright NorthEast Accountancy Awards: Nominations deadline approaching!
Nigel Wright North East Accountancy Awards – Nomination Deadline Approaching!
Deadline for nominations – Friday 13th April
The North East Accountancy Awards calls for nominations from individuals, teams, branches and companies to celebrate their achievements over the last year. These are the only awards in the Region to have the full support of all of the recognised accountancy bodies, AAT, ACCA, CIMA, CIOT, CIPFA and ICAEW – valuable recognition of the scale and credibility of the event. The deadline for nominations is Friday 13th April and the awards are free to enter.
For 2012 there are 12 categories:
- Finance Director of the Year
- Accountant of the Year
- New Accountant of the Year
- Tax Advisor of the Year
- Accounting Technician of the Year
- Branch of the Year
- Independent Firm of the Year
- Accounting and Finance Employer of the Year
- Corporate Finance Deal of the Year
- Business Finance Team of the Year
- Public Sector Finance Team of the Year
- Outstanding Achievement
Further information on the Awards criteria can be found online at www.accountancyawards.co.uk.
New judges announced
We are delighted to announce two more judges for the awards, to join the prestigious line up of judges from the finance and business sector.
- Chris McCourt, Chief Operating Officer, North East Chamber of Commerce
- Paul McEldon, Chief Executive, North East Business & Innovation Centre Ltd
To view a full list of the 2012 Accountancy Awards judges, click here.
If you are interested in discussing sponsorship of a category, please get in touch now so as not to miss out. Contact the event office on 0191 241 4523 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish you the best of luck with your nominations!
This was posted in Bdaily's Members' News section by North East Accountancy Awards .
Enjoy the read? Get Bdaily delivered.
Sign up to receive our popular North East morning email for free.