Four ways ONLY PR can grow your business
Adam James, director of Springup PR, lists four key ways a PR agency can help grow your business
* Increase sales: Ongoing or one-off positive coverage of your business or product in national, trade and regional social media can boost sales. Fact.
* Grow company reputation: Regular online and traditional media coverage of your business enhances its reputation and profile, and reaches new customers. All successful and growing companies actively cultivate their reputation.
* Provide premium marketing material. Unlike paid-for adverts, independent media coverage of your business is objective. Its messaging to customers is that “this company is good”. In this way media coverage can be premium marketing material – used for a company website, brochures, flyers, e-newsletters, email shots, etc.
* Exploit social media to the hilt. The potential of Linkedin, in particular, to reach new customers and to network efficiently is only now being realised. Get the most out of Linkedin, Twitter and other social media. Pioneer its use ahead of competitors. “PR should be as much about helping your business grow and increase sales, as it is improving and cultivating a business’s reputation,” says Adam James.
“At Springup PR we always like to always stress that independent editorial coverage of your company can be used as valuable spin-off marketing material in its own right.”
* Springup PR is different. It is run by media insiders - public relations consultants who are former experienced journalists.
Working in close partnership with businesses from across the UK, Springup PR uses its media expertise to secure clients on-going coverage in target media – be it BBC/ITV television, national newspapers, sector-leading trade magazines or blogs.
For more information, client testimonials, or a no-obligation PR audit of your company, contact Adam James of Springup PR on 01926 298468. firstname.lastname@example.org www.springup-pr.com
This was posted in Bdaily's Members' News section by Springup PR .
Enjoy the read? Get Bdaily delivered.
Sign up to receive our popular morning National email for free.