Behind the business with The Virtual Entrepreneur
Bdaily goes behind the business with Shareen Zaman who is Chief Executive at The Virtual Entrepreneur, a Holborn-based support and networking services for entrepreneurs.
Can you give a synopsis of what your organisation does?
The Virtual Entrepreneur is the ultimate support and networking resource for anyone starting or running a small business. The Virtual Entrepreneur provides a back office support programme that rivals that of the larger corporate players.
We give you access to practical support in areas such as Health & Safety, Human Resources, Legal Documents plus advice notes on all aspects of business Management and Training.
We are working with some of the UK’s leading support companies in order to bring you the very best advice and support available. A leading online accountancy programme, a global Website and domain service, an established bookkeeping company, national networking group, and access to a virtual office programme that will allow you to expand without expending additional resources on fixed offices.
Our team shares a vision to be the UK’s leading Business Support Company delivering an exceptional collaborative culture and outstanding client service, achieved through:
- Using our scale and focus to increase the number of large organisations and service providers to support our client portfolio
- Securing a wider public presence for both our own company and in turn our clients through an aggressive marketing strategy which includes dynamic use of social media and digital marketing techniques
- Managing joint venture projects with major suppliers to bring reduced cost services to clients
- Sustaining a formidable reputation for speed of response, certainty of cost and cost reduction techniques and the delivery of sound advice
- Demonstrating a strong commitment to corporate social responsibility and supporting the global drive toward a greener society
- Proudly continuing to support the “GEW” Global Entrepreneurship Week programme which we see as one of the best interactive development tools for Entrepreneurs and our own aim to achieve their converted High Impact Award for a third time.
What key challenges has your company recently faced?
Developing the business and starting and getting the business launched.
What is your biggest achievement over the past 12 months?
We are launching on the 21 March 2016.
What is your most important focus for the coming year, and what do you hope to achieve?
We will be focusing on how to develop and build the business further.
Starting a business can be a lonely place and seeking the support of professionals who have walked this path before is invaluable. Our mentoring support is only a starting point in assisting businesses and together with the thousands of support tools we have collected together; we can help them navigate this path with confidence and success.
There are hundreds of Virtual Office support programmes available today, each much like the other. What we bring to the startup and SME marketplace is a support programme the likes of which have never been seen before. Over 1500 documents covering:
- Advice notes,
- Methodology of systems and process,
- Legal documents such as contracts of employment,
- Partnership agreements,
- Business letters,
- Simple notices and signs,
- Health & safety documents,
- Environmental documents,
- Certification templates
We also hope to provide businesses with huge savings on key support services such as mentor support, bookkeeping, data storage, free 0845 telephone numbers, and access to over 1100 meeting rooms in key cities across the UK and central Europe, a virtual receptionist to take your calls and forward the voice mails to you – everything they need to operate their business.
The Virtual Entrepreneur team shares a vision to be the UK’s major Business Support Company delivering an exceptional collaborative culture and outstanding client service by using our scale and focus to increase the number of large organisations and service providers who can support our members.
What excites you most about your industry and business?
What excites us is how much we can help businesses out there to achieve their potential.
What do you wish you’d known when starting out?
The challenging part of the business has been starting of the business and getting everything organised. It been amazing working with some great people to get the business ready for the launch date. I am looking forward to the company helping other businesses and supporting them where they need it.
What will be the “next big thing“ in your industry, and how do you plan to handle it?
I believe we are the next big thing in our industry, we have the vast amount of experience to develop businesses and proceed further with results. We have a couple of big plans we think will change the whole business market.
Looking to promote your product/service to SME businesses in your region? Find out how Bdaily can help →
Enjoy the read? Get Bdaily delivered.
Sign up to receive our popular morning London email for free.