WEBINAR: Why Haven't You Done A Masters?
£Join Bdaily and Sheffield Hallam University for a live, interactive, online webinar to find out how you can achieve a masters through an apprenticeship programme and how it works in practice.
We’ll be discussing the benefits and how easy it is to go for, regardless of age, experience and identity as well as answering any burning questions that may arise, such as:
- My boss is an apprentice! How does that work in practice?
- How can my organisation access funding?
- Masters v Apprenticeships - what are the pros and cons?
- How can my business lose me for 20% of my contracted working hours?
- Are there opportunities for organisational development?
- If I already have the experience and expertise, why is the government funding my course?
- Mark Rayner, Head of Business Development (Apprenticeships), Sheffield Hallam University
- Sam Moorwood, Head of Employer Solutions, Sheffield Hallam University
- Lucy Hind, Facilities Director at Covance
- An Executive MBA Student
Additional guest speakers to be announced soon.
Sign up to the webinar for free £here.
Looking to promote your product/service to SME businesses in your region? Find out how Bdaily can help →
Enjoy the read? Get Bdaily delivered.
Sign up to receive our popular Yorkshire & The Humber morning email for free.