Glasgow fitness community platform announces two key new hires
Leading global online streaming platform, TV.FIT, who last month unveiled their brand new TRUCONNECT app, today announced the appointment of two key new hires in pursuit of creating the world’s largest online fitness and wellness community.
Focused on providing affordable, flexible fitness, mental health and behavioural change solutions for everyone, Hannah Rowe joins TRUCONNECT by TV.FIT as Chief Brand Officer while Branden Hampton joins as Chief Marketing Officer.
Rowe joins off the back of four years at Huawei, the Chinese telecommunications outfit who have quickly climbed to become a top-ten global brand.
As Global Senior Digital & Brand Manager at Huawei, Rowe was responsible for managing Huawei’s digital community, social channels and lifestyle partnerships across large scale brand campaigns. With nearly a decade’s experience she has also managed the multi-million-pound marketing mix at Casio across all watch brands, and will be responsible for evolving the TRUCONNECT by TV.FIT brand message and positioning globally.
Hampton joins with over 12 years of social media and influencer marketing experience, having worked with top tier direct to consumer brands in the US, and managed over 500 high-profile celebrity and influencer relationships.
With extensive background in sales and business development, Hampton was previously ranked by Forbes as the most influential person globally on Twitter. He will be responsible for TRUCONNECT by TV.FIT’s global marketing plan having spent over $50 million dollars on influencer marketing through his own agency.
Hannah Rowe, TRUCONNECT by TV.FIT Chief Brand Officer commented: “I’m delighted to be joining the TRUCONNECT by TV.FIT team at a time when the importance of community is so apparent.”
Branden Hampton, TRUCONNECT by TV.FIT Chief Marketing Officer added: “I’m very excited to be a part of the TRUCONNECT by TV.FIT team as they continue to re-imagine the online fitness landscape.”
David Weir, founder and CEO at TRUCONNECT by TV.FIT concluded: “TRUCONNECT by TV.FIT has for me always been about re-writing the script. It’s not just supporting the 15% of the population that goes to the gym, but also acting to support the other 85%; Hannah & Branden’s expertise will be fundamental in helping us grow the world’s largest online fitness community, and it’s a pleasure to welcome them onboard.”
Two million users globally now have access to TRUCONNECT by TV.FIT through extensive B2B & B2C partnerships, which is expected to rise to five million by the end of March next year. Their user base spans 71 countries, the TRUCONNECT by TV.FIT app offering something for everyone.
This was posted in Bdaily's Members' News section by Peter Callahan .