Video Interview: Duncan Young talks property: Part 1
In this episode of Robson Laidler’s Business Stuff Podcast, recorded for Bdaily’s Property Market focus week, Martin Wardle talks to Duncan Young from North East estate agency and property consultancy Sanderson Young about all things property.
In 1999, Sanderson Young opened their first office in Gosforth. Now they have multiple branches offering a diverse range of services, focusing on the sale and letting of properties throughout Northumberland, Tyne and Wear and Co Durham.
Duncan’s successful estate agency career gives him a wealth of knowledge and experience, as well as a unique insight into the current property market which is revealed during this interview.
During the first part of the interview, Duncan talks about:
- How the property business has evolved
- Common mistakes made by both buyers and sellers of property
- What effects the value of a property
- And more…
Some questions answered by Duncan during the Bdaily Premium Exclusive half of the interview include:
- Where the property market is currently
- Where it looks like the property market is going
- How interest rates will affect borrowing
- How the market will effect landlords and rental property
- How Sanderson Young have been able to retain their position despite competition
- Ways to increase the value of your home
- Factors currently effecting property sales in the North East
- And more …
Looking to promote your product/service to SME businesses in your region? Find out how Bdaily can help →
Enjoy the read? Get Bdaily delivered.
Sign up to receive our popular North East morning email for free.